Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Indian hills high school




I went to Indian hills high school yesterday. we enjoyed pretty much. We watch little theater and talent show in morning. We ate lunch. We presented our Japanese culture presentation after the lunch. And we saw a water fall in NY. After that we went to play bowring. We made each group and play bowring. It was very fun. After that we went to restrant called macaroni grill. we enjoyed the dinner and talk. We got Indian Hill's T-shirt.

This event was very fun and interesting. We could talk and play with American kids. It was the important experiment for me, because we don't have optnity to meet American kids in Keio NY.
I want to go Indian Hills one more time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. We won't be going to Indian Hills again this year, but the Indian Hills students will be coming here to Keio in about 2 months. It will be fun to see them again, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete