
I went to ski trip last week. There was a entrance exam at Keio NY. We went to Killington Ski risort in Vermont. We took bus to go there. It took about 6 hours. It was very cruel for us. We stayed in lodge. It was very big lodge, there was a kitchen, 2 bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and 2 floors. There were 6 people in each room. First day we went to easy course which is green, and more difficult course which is blue. It was very easy for us, but the condition of snow was so bad. It was almost iceburn. That day afternoon we went to pool. Second day we wake up at 7:00. We went to most difficult course which is black and extremery difficult course which is double black.
It was very difficult for me, but it was fun. My friend MIZUKI, SYUNSUKE, SYOUHEI was very good skier and snowboader. They were very fast, They never stop in black and double black course. I want go next year too. It was very fun activity in my life.
It was very difficult for me, but it was fun. My friend MIZUKI, SYUNSUKE, SYOUHEI was very good skier and snowboader. They were very fast, They never stop in black and double black course. I want go next year too. It was very fun activity in my life.
So, I heard you snowboarded the most difficult course. You're a great snowboarder? Wow, I didn't know.
ReplyDelete