skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
keio NY!
this blog is about keio NY
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Rugby
Last Sunday, we watched rugbygame. It was very fun game. Keio NY won. 9th grader was playing in game. They moved very well. I couldn't play, because of my GPA. I want play in a game next year.
2 comments:
Anonymous
March 11, 2009 at 8:02 AM
Yeah, rugby is cool. Go Keio!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
March 13, 2009 at 6:47 AM
Wow, was it cold yesterday, or what?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(4)
spring
dorm
Rugby
Trapa-
►
February
(5)
About Me
seiya kurokawa
white plane, NY, United States
I like to listen music! and play any sports
View my complete profile
Yeah, rugby is cool. Go Keio!
ReplyDeleteWow, was it cold yesterday, or what?
ReplyDelete